Wumpus Central

Home of the brain of Wumpus.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

"I could make better music on my cell phone"

These were the words of my Jam-band loving sibling on a lengthy non-smoking road trip last fall. I had just placed the newest Modest Mouse CD into my car's stereo. I did not immediately remove the CD, which brought the situation to a tense level. We have found over the months that there are many activities that this phrase applies to.

Tomorrow night will find me at the Ramkota with cell phone in hand.

Please feel free to leave your ideas for ways to improve the world through mobile communications in the comment section.

In the mean time, here is Triumph kicking nerd ass!

1 Comments:

Blogger barkey said...

Sure it is. Anything is a word in the Wonderful World OF Awes. that's awes as in short for awesome. Totally awes!!! Camper was amazing. When they ended with Interstellar Overdrive I was like "whoa".
And then my brains blew up and we got hammered. Best Night EVER. well not quite but it was great.

I will mow the lawn today.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home