Wumpus Central

Home of the brain of Wumpus.

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

I hate the Lakers

I hate the Lakers. Karl the Mailman is a sellout, so is Gary Payton. Jus cause they get less money to be on the lakers doesn't mean their these big stand up guys, they essentialy paid their way in to a winning franchise. I hate them all, the Wolves will beat them if there is any goOd in the world, and we all know that there is goOd, very much so...so much goOd...

show me a genius and I'll show you a simple man

Wumpus is a game on the internet.

I was an athlete in high school, I was all esd conference.

I graduated at the exact bottom of the top half of the class.
My best friend graduated top of the bottom half of the class.

I like to eat Smores bars made from golden grahmns

lettuce should be said like this,...Leh-touce, say it quickly over and over

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home