Wumpus Central

Home of the brain of Wumpus.

Monday, June 07, 2004

ELECTROCUTION!!!

So, me and the boys were hanging up carpet, on the walls, in our new practice space/recording studio (like you do) when I decided to remove the old heating unit from the wall, in order to run mic cables from the control room to the studio. The unit looked pretty old, like it had not been run in a long time. After unscrewing it there were 2 wires keeping the heater on the wall. I asked the Reverend Snip Jackson if he thought the wires were live and he replied, "No". Now, in order to get the heater down the wires had to be threaded through a small hole on the back. As I thread the wires they touched and sat me on my ass sending a fairly large fireball into the air. "Whoooa" I screamed and the lights dimmed in disgust.

LESSON: any wire is a "live wire" and should be treated so.

LESSON II: assholes who know nothing about electricity should stay the fuck away from ELECTRICITY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home