Wumpus Central

Home of the brain of Wumpus.

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Go Vikes!!!

Just when I count them out, they pull me back in. I can't believe how well they played today. Stimmy came over after the game to record and he couldn't believe it either. He said "has the game been over long enough to start celebrating yet?" I said "sure."
Rocketship is coming along. I will re-do the vocals in the next couple of days and DSSTM will do vocals and add bass and that'll be about it. Tonight Wolfgoat added drums and NASA audio clips that should turn out pretty cool. All in all I feel this will be a pretty good record that 10 people will enjoy thoroughly. I'm off to bed, I turn 30 tommorrow and should probably get some rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home