Wumpus Central

Home of the brain of Wumpus.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Saucer Day

Yep. Tomorrow is the 10th Saucer Day (also the Fish on Toast New Year). It's hard to believe it's been 10 whole years since the wild and crazy Fargo days. hmmm

I will probably be lying low until 721 day on Thursday. I feel a little under the weather and just plain old exhausted from my Water Cowboy duties this weekend. Don't worry about me. You go ahead and have a good time and I'll see you on V-day (that's Vodka Day) at Terrace Park on Friday or maybe even the Hat on 721 day....who knows?

I do know this. Wumpus will win. Yes, it's a game and we're gonna win. neener neener neener. What'cha gonna do? Call your mommy? Why don't you empty your diaper and do something about it.














just kidding...we'll lose, but enjoy each defeat as much as you savor a nice hot bubble bath. So there bitch...so there.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no one wins until i say they have won. bow before me in your home shirt. monkey balls.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home