Wumpus Central

Home of the brain of Wumpus.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Shiny Happy

Today at work, Jason and I realized that the lyrics to the song Shiny Happy People by R.E.M. translate to "Shiny happy penis spanking ass" when you use the Fish on Toast translation. So. I decided to blog the entire list of translations on this post.

First some ground rules.

You may make any word you change plural if need be and you can fudge some of the non-essential peripheral words to make sense out of the whole thing. All you do is memorize this list and listen to the radio, all the while, translating away to your hearts (or should I say farts) content. This makes work, car rides, etc. much more fun. Here goes.

Dance=Fuck
Love=Drug
Hand=Ass
Hold=Spank
Believer=Bullwievel
Kiss=Piss
Something=Puntang (or is it Poontang?)
Home=Stoned
Night=Elf
Magic/Music=Mookie
Tonight=The Elf
Girl/Gal/etc.=Goat
Woman/Lady/Honey/etc.=Donkey
Save=Shave
City=Pussy
Lonely=Homely
Future=Butthole
Time=Twine
Fever/Feeling/Freedom/People/Person=Penis
Song=Bong
Sing=Smoke
Sun/Son=Shit
Angel=Bagel
Eye=Boob
Street/Road=Toad
Hot=Fat
Rock=Cock
Roll=Balls
Cry=Drink
Heart=Fart
Live/Life=Milk
Face/Mind=Dick
Years/Tears=Beers
Work=Whack
Money=Monkey
Heat/Hot=Fat
Soul=Hole
Back-Black
Town=Snatch
Other=Boner
Another=A Boner
Put=Suck
Give=Lick
Crazy=Naked
Diamond=Dumb Ass

I may have missed some. If so, I'll edit the text later.
enjoy!

last edited 8-27-05 12:26p.m.

1 Comments:

Blogger barkey said...

Like for instance in love should be on drugs.

"Then I saw her dick, now I'm a bullwievel......oooh I'm on drugs I'm a bullwievel.

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home