Wumpus Central

Home of the brain of Wumpus.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

God loves Spicy food!

I had a nice chat with God last night.

He told me one of the answers to life. He didn't want to, since it might ruin something. You know how I hate spoilers.

I'm going to share it with you now, so prepare yourselves.
Joe.
I know, it blew me away too.

Once again, my dad had something great to say in my dream this morning. In regards to methods of killing bees, he said "you sprinkle ash on the dinosaur's foot to keep it from stepping on the termites."

I'm not sure if it means anything, but I'm going to ask God right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger barkey said...

So, like I was talking to God right and he like totally said he's glad we agree, like that was so rad like.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home