Wumpus Central

Home of the brain of Wumpus.

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Back In the Saddle Again

Well,
After about a week, and and hour being talked down to by the MidContinent guy, I'm back on-line.
It's good to be back, as I've missed you all very dearly.
The Colliseum show was strange indeed,as King Wolfgoat The Charasmatic pointed out earlier.
I'm trying to introduce commas into my typing again, after many years without practice, and feel I am doing an adequate job.

So...First Night. Wumpus played at their "this is what it might be like over the course of an entire evening spuished into 2 hours" event.Hence the 3 songs. We started the night with Space Invaders w/out the X-rated Gwen Stefani intro. I opened my eyes half-way thru and everyone was looking at their shoes or admiring the new ceiling(which was fantastic!) of the Colliseum. Next, we broke into a lively take on The Can Can Can.This song yielded pretty much the same result as Space Invaders but we still had our ace in the hole.

The night ended with one gentleman thanking us for not being too dirty or satanic, and a lady offered to drive us around in her Suburban, on tour I presume.

All in all we had fun and it was totally worth dragging our entire PA downtown to play for 10 minutes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home