Wumpus Central

Home of the brain of Wumpus.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

I hear you've got a record there...

I want to congratulate the Wumpers on the completion (save duplication) of their album. I've recently listened to the final(?) mix, and am very pleased about it. I can't wait to hear the mastered version. Pudding rocks!

Having been in on a session or two, I can report to those interested that the time in the studio was quite lovely, the spirit of the muse and whatnot... Very serious times call for very serious art. And Wumpus does what Wumpus does anyway. Which is serious. I have no idea what the hell I'm even trying to say.

Kerny, what kind of cheese do you eat before bedtime? I heard a report on a study in the UK about how different cheeses produce different types of dreams, if eaten before bedtime. For instance, a stilton or blue cheese will tend to produce more bizarre dreams, whilst cheddar produces calmer, happier dreams.

The other night I had a couple of ounces of Gorgonzola, and I dreamt that a large fish had taken over the phone company.

2 Comments:

Blogger barkey said...

Yep
I mailed off the master to the duplicators today. All parties receiving advance copies for participating in the album process can expect them in a couple of weeks or so. The rest of you should come to Phil's Pub on October 14 and 15 and buy the shit out of it.

I'm going to Kerny;s house to eat lasagna now. I will dream of the Spider Moth and all his eight-winged glory.

if you want a sneak peak of the N.O.T.E.S. go to our Myspace account. I believe there's a link on another post.

5:49 PM  
Blogger barkey said...

You mean you'll repeat tomorrow.

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home