Wumpus Central

Home of the brain of Wumpus.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Yowza!

Zowie wowie!!!

Some mother fuckers are crazy and some people are freaks. I guess I'm the latter....just ask my bloody knuckles.

remember high sch0ool







???????????????????????

CDDKIES!!!!!!!! and kid ade cakes

andn jrtu

Cowtown hicked up refried bean tards
Anglo chocolate chip fearing inbreads
homoginized Gene poop
I want to lick your dumb fuck chromosome and make assholes

oh and I'm sorry.
oh and you can't always get what you want.
oh and you get what you bleed.
oh yeah oh ho ho ho oh yeah.

4 Comments:

Blogger barkey said...

Rewrite!

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barkey, I heard you beat up a Girl Scout or something. What do you have against Thin Mints man?

11:48 AM  
Blogger barkey said...

I just prefer the chocolate ones with the bits of coconut, that's all.

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

coconut...you are a sick bastard.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home