Wumpus Central

Home of the brain of Wumpus.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrist Almighty Matie

What would you do with a 10 lb. bag of unfrozen soup? Would you check your e-mail or change your frickin tires, on that old jalopy sittin on blocks in the tree belt? What tree belt you say??? I got one for X-mas 3 year's ago, goes great with kaki pant's I bought a Menard's for a cross cuntry trip. Still wear them to this day (helps protect me against my neighbor's Volvo), and there as nice now as when I bought em. What else would go nice with a tree belt belt? Enough about pant's, and tree's, and soup, and belt's. Hi

1 Comments:

Blogger barkey said...

Ladies and gentlemen I give you Wes. Things bound to get more interestin round here...for sho!

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home