Wumpus Central

Home of the brain of Wumpus.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Do you feel lucky?Do ya, punk?

Last night was great! Very nice "set" at the benefit, even though it felt more like an AARP assembly. I still think you should have tried to start the wave.

I thought I would post a few things that all, or at least some, of us should feel lucky about.
1. Chad is lucky that I maintained my balance during the fireman carry.
2. We're all lucky that I was wearing underwear when I tore out the ass of my pants picking Chad up for a fireman carry. Poor pants.
3. Skip is lucky that Chad waited until last call to start prat falling.
4. Chad is lucky that Skip is tolerant.
5. I ran out of money. Enough said.
6. We're all lucky that Adrienne wasn't biting last night.

I can't think of another reason to write the word lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home