Wumpus Central

Home of the brain of Wumpus.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Gordy Pratt Fall Friday

What a night last night! The Tsunami Relief Benefit was a total success. It was a really cool event that was completely different than anything I've ever been a part of. All the songwriters were really great, and very friendly folks. I definately have nothing but warm fuzzies and lollipops.

After that we went to Phil's to see Sleepeater (who unfortunately ended before we got there) and Band From Earth and a band from the cities called Nokamis (i think) with former members of Trend 86 and Counter Point. I had no idea Steve Schmidt could play the drums and very well even.

The night ended with a tirade of prat falls the likes of which may never be seen again. I was reprimanded by wife and friend and maybe even Skip. I dunno. I seem to have bruised my right arm but other than that no injuries were incurred. Play on brother, thats what I always say. You know?

2 Comments:

Blogger barkey said...

There are no 22 oz. Mickeys anymore. Only bombers now.
The bruise was self inflicted I think.?.

4:19 PM  
Blogger sleepeater said...

i lost you in coalinga's. "dream police" began to play and I had an allergic reaction. weird.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home