Wumpus Central

Home of the brain of Wumpus.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

We did it!

We all got Frawks!

42 tracks in (basically) one 24 hour period
On the way to the PAC on day two we decided to record the song "Nine" first and later that day realized Mr. Dietr had the number 9 (and only the number 9) on his shirt
Most of the "keeper tracks" were the second takes and my total at the gas station, after Rory put $20.02 in the van when I said put in twenty and a 20 oz. Coke and a Nutrageous candy bar, was $22.22

COINCIDENCE? SLEEP DEPRIVED DROOL?

I don't know.

I had a great time. The King and DSSTM each have very unique snoring styles.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

triple album?

4:28 PM  
Blogger barkey said...

I think you were giving the grizzly a courtesy reach around at the time so, you know.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home