Wumpus Central

Home of the brain of Wumpus.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Wurly

I got a free Wurlitzer Electronic Piano today from Washington H.S. Many thanks to Dr. B for helping me move it from the school to the house. I felt like a perv sitting outside a high school at 3:20 waiting for the band directors to let me in. So the lunch lady asks me, "Sir, what are you doing here? You're too old to be in school, too young to be a parent, and too hobo looking to be a teacher." I replied, "Well, see there's this old keyboard device... err..."

2 Comments:

Blogger Xopher said...

"Hobo-looking?" She really said that? "Hobo-looking?" You should have said, "Don't worry, ma'am, I mean no harm. I'm merely doing some hobo-looking today."

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh.. thank you Rich. I needed a laugh like that.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home